Sunday, March 3, 2013

Caricatures of Indian politicians

Making an honest try on my tablet, led me to cartoon out some indian politicians. I hope they resemble their counterparts, but as a precaution I have added in their names. There so many people drawing amazing caricatures. I really think now, how humongous effort they would have put to reach where they are now. Innumerable hours of practice would have made them so proficient in their art.

Having drawn so on papaer for soem time now, I bought a capacitive stylus, which would help me draw on the tablet. I was very excited when I bought it, but this soon died down as I thought I could draw similar as on paper. After whole day of ignoring teh tablet, I thought let me give it a try, after all that costs nothing.

Hope you guys enjoy it, and yes please critic my scrap.








 

No comments: